Monday, October 10, 2016

September Favorites



Can you believe it's already October?! Is it just me or has this year just flown by?

I've decided to jump on every bloggers' bandwagon and tell you a little about my favorite things this past month.





1. Bumble and Bumble's Invisible Oil Conditioner. Browsing at Sephora I came across this hair conditioner. I've loved this brand for ages (their amazing surf spray is what got me hooked). So why not give another one of their products a try? Let me just say that I've never felt my hair so soft after using this sorcery.

2. The Five-Minute Journal. I first heard about this journal from a youtuber I follow named Mimi Ikonn, who by the way is an inspiring business woman and soon-to-be mommy. Anyways, this journal has completely changed my perspective. It focuses on what's good in your life and can set your day off to a great start.

3. Moroccan oil. Quick and easy step I've added to my routine. I've noticed that it has made my hair stronger and shinier. 





4. Embryolisse Late Creme Concentre. Hands down the best face moisturizer I've ever used. I have dry skin so I love its thick, creamy texture. It's odorless and my skin has all the moisture it needs to look good throughout the day.

5. Benefit Hoola Bronzer. Maybe I'm just trying as hard as I can to preserve my summer glow that is slowly but surely fading away. But I found this bronzer to look natural with my skin tone while still adding some warmth to it.

6. Caudalie Grape Water. Refreshing face spray that can be used at all times of the day. I usually use it as a toner right after I've cleansed my face and before my moisturizer.

 7. Vichy Facewash Gel Purete Thermale. Gel face wash without soap, leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean.

8. This song by Queen B. I feel like I need a baseball batt in my life.

9. Aspesi Raincoat. Last but not least, I have to include the raincoat I got (way to early) for my birthday from the Italian stylist Alberto Aspesi. I LOVE IT.
[similar here & here]



Did you have any favorites this month? Comment down below!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Balbina

No comments:

Post a Comment